Pulse is holding a social competition next Saturday, July 16th. It’s an inclusive format open to complete beginners and advanced climbers alike. Comp entry is $20 per climber which includes a BBQ for lunch.
The competition will be both top rope and bouldering at the same time. Competitors will have 2 hours (youth) or 2.5 hours (opens) to do as many routes and problems as they can. A score sheet will be provided at the start of the comp with points allocated to all routes and problems in the gym. Competitors can either count their TEN hardest climbs & boulders OR they can go for the pumpfest and do as many as they can.
There are some great lucky door prizes to give away on the day. So you don’t need to be the worlds best climber to win!
– Youth sign-up at 10.30am to start at 11am.
– BBQ at 1pm for everyone.
– Opens sign-up at 2pm for 2.30pm start.
There will be male and female categories in:
• Open A – higher level Open climbers
• Open B – climbers climbing up to grade 24 (male) and grade 22 (female)
• Open C – climbers climbing up to grade 20 (male and female)
• Pumper – open to all climbers
• Legends – born 1961 and before
• Youth A – born 1994/1995
• Youth B – born 1996/1997
• Youth C – born 1998/1999
• Youth D – born 2000 or after