Our new Maitland facility is an awesome bouldering gym with something for everyone. There are super-easy climbs for beginners and young kids and super-difficult climbs for the hard-core. Our staff are always on hand to help new climbers get started.
Minimum climbing age: 5 years (direct adult supervision required for all climbers aged under 12).
No booking is required unless you are with a group of 10 or more.
387 New England Highway Rutherford
0466 249 616
School Holiday Weekdays:
10am – 10pm
10am – 4pm
Christmas, Boxing Day, New Years Day:
– Designed for kids 6 – 17 to learn to climb, stay fit, and have fun!
– Youth Clinics operate throughout the school term and during school holidays.
– For new climbers looking for a shortcut to a great foundation in rock climbing.
– For psyched climbers with a bit of experience who are looking for the right way to take their climbing to the next level.
– Get in touch to organise a 1-on-1 coaching session with our coaching team!