Climbing rocks! Let’s get you started.
Climbing is a fun, social and safe sport for everyone from age 5. The added bonus is that regular climbing will get you super fit!
Pulse Climbing has three locations:
- Adamstown – with top rope climbing and bouldering
- West Gosford – a dedicated bouldering gym
- Warners Bay – our exciting new bouldering gym (opening Saturday 11th May 2019).
We cater for all fitness levels. With climbing from super easy to outrageously hard, Pulse Climbing has the perfect challenge for everyone. Our friendly staff will teach you everything you need to know about staying safe and using the ropes. Every new participant gets a safety induction.
We do not have session times – you can turn up whenever you like and and stay until we close, or until you get tired. You do not need to book unless you’re climbing with a group of 10 or more people.
Our minimum climbing age is 5. All children under 12 must be directly supervised by an adult.
Our minimum belaying (holding the rope of a climber) age is 12.
We require a completed waiver form before you are permitted to climb or belay. If you are under 18 a parent or guardian must complete your waiver.
- Monday to Friday: 12pm – 10pm
- Saturday: 10am – 6pm
- Sunday and most Public Holidays: 10am – 4pm
- Mon to Fri in school holidays: 10am – 10pm