Our West Gosford facility is an awesome bouldering gym with something for everyone. There are super-easy climbs for beginners and young kids and super-difficult climbs for the hard-core. Our staff are always on hand to help new climbers get started.
Minimum climbing age: 5 years (direct adult supervision required for all climbers aged under 12).
No booking is required unless you are with a group of 10 or more people.
All first time climbers to the facility must complete our waiver and a safety orientation with our staff. Climbers under 18 must have the waiver completed by a parent or guardian. You can complete it at the link above or when you arrive.
- Monday to Friday: 12pm – 10pm
- Saturday: 10am – 6pm
- Sunday and most public holidays: 10am – 4pm
- Monday to Friday in school holidays: 10am – 10pm
8 Grieve Road, West Gosford.
Organised Activities and Groups:
And more. Check out our Events page for our upcoming events.
- Around 90 different climbing routes, we change a section of the gym every week so there is always something new and challenging
- A MoonBoard for serious training
- Members-only training area and gym
Climbing Equipment Shop:
Our shop stocks a great range of climbing gear, Osprey packs, camping and other outdoors gear. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are happy to help you.
Phone: (02) 4339 2487