West Gosford – We are temporarily closed due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Please follow our social media for updates on our reopening. We hope to see you soon.
Our West Gosford facility is an awesome bouldering gym with something for everyone. There are super-easy climbs for beginners and young kids and super-difficult climbs for the hard-core. Our staff are always on hand to help new climbers get started.
Minimum climbing age: 5 years (direct adult supervision required for all climbers aged under 12).
No booking is required unless you are with a group of 10 or more people.
All first time climbers to the facility must complete our waiver and a safety orientation with our staff. Climbers under 18 must have the waiver completed by a parent or guardian. You can complete it at the link above or when you arrive.
- Monday to Friday: 12pm – 10pm
- Saturday: 10am – 6pm
- Sunday and most public holidays: 10am – 4pm
- Monday to Friday in school holidays: 10am – 10pm
8 Grieve Road, West Gosford.
Organised Activities and Groups:
And more. Check our our Events page for our upcoming events.
- Around 90 different climbing routes, we change a section of the gym every week so there is always something new and challenging
- A MoonBoard for serious training
- Members-only training area and gym
Climbing Equipment Shop:
Our shop stocks a great range of climbing gear, Osprey packs, camping and other outdoors gear. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are happy to help you.
Phone: (02) 4339 2487