With the current Covid-19 regulations regarding social distancing, we’ve added an occupancy counter to let you know the best time to visit us.
Warners Bay is a dedicated bouldering gym situated at 305 Hillsborough Road.
To save time on your first visit, complete the Warners Bay waiver form before you get there.
Prices and opening hours are the same as our Adamstown and West Gosford facilities.
Monday – Friday: 12 PM – 10 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Sunday and most public holidays: 10 AM – 4 PM
During school holidays, we extend our hours by opening at 10 AM every day.
You can email the gym at email@example.com, or call us on (02) 4009 1646.
Courses and Events
Youth Clinics run every Monday and Friday afternoon during school term.
As well as an amazing amount of boulder problems, Warners Bay boasts:
- a coffee machine with coffee provided by our friends at Sprocket Roasters
- an upstairs party area with kitchenette
- a training area with gym equipment
- tables and chairs for when you just need a break
- and even a box of toys for those who are too young to go on the wall.
Check out the photos below.