Adamstown – We are temporarily closed due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Please follow our social media for updates on our reopening. We hope to see you soon.
Our Adamstown facility has top rope climbing and two separate bouldering areas. There are super-easy climbs for beginners and young kids and super-difficult climbs for the hard-core. Our staff are always on hand to help first-time climbers get started.
Minimum climbing age: 5 years (direct adult supervision required for all climbers aged under 12).
Minimum age to belay (hold the rope of a climber): 12 years
No booking is required unless you are with a group of 10 or more people.
All climbers and belayers who are new to our facility must complete our waiver and complete a safety orientation with our staff. Climbers under 18 must have the waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian. You can complete it at the link above or when you arrive.
This week at a glance:
- Monday to Friday: 12pm – 10pm
- Saturday: 10am – 6pm
- Sunday and most public holidays: 10am – 4pm
- Monday to Friday during school holidays : 10am – 10pm
10/122 Garden Grove Parade, Adamstown
Organised Activities and Groups:
As well as welcoming casual visitors, groups and members, we have all kinds of exciting classes and events, such as:
- Youth Clinics on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons during school term
- Climbing 101 and Advanced Climbing courses – visit our online store to see available dates and to book in
- And more… Check our our Events page for our upcoming events.
Climbing Equipment Shop:
Our shop stocks a great range of climbing gear, Osprey packs, camping and other outdoors gear. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are happy to help you.
Phone: (02) 4023 4743