Our Adamstown facility has top rope climbing and two separate bouldering areas. There are super-easy climbs for beginners and young kids and super-difficult climbs for the hard-core. Our staff are always on hand to help first time climbers get started.
Minimum climbing age: 5 years (direct adult supervision required for all climbers aged under 12).
Minimum age to belay (hold the rope of a climber): 12 years
No booking is required unless you are with a group of 10 or more people.
All climbers and belayer who are new to our facility must complete our waiver and complete a safety orientation with our staff. Climbers under 18 must have the waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian. You can complete it at the link above or when you arrive.
This week at a glance:
- Monday to Friday: 12pm – 10pm
- Saturday: 10am – 6pm
- Sunday and most public holidays: 10am – 4pm
- Monday to Friday during school holidays : 10am – 10pm
10/122 Garden Grove Parade, Adamstown
Organised Activities and Groups:
As well as welcoming casual visitors, groups and members, we have all kinds of exciting classes and events, such as:
- Youth Clinics on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons during school term
- Climbing 101 – visit our online store to see available dates and to book in
- Advanced Climbing – contact us for times and dates
- And more… Check our our Events page for our upcoming events.
Climbing Equipment Shop:
Our shop stocks a great range of climbing gear, Osprey packs, camping and other outdoors gear. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are happy to help you.
Phone: (02) 4023 4743