Yoga Class is BACK – Thursday 7:30am at Pulse
- First class is this week Thursday 10th November
- Arrive at 7:20am for a 7:30am start time
- Class finishes at 8:45am (1 hour 15 min)
- Bring a yoga mat or towel
- Free for Pulse Climbing members
- $5 for non members
- Class will be based around the principles and postures of Hatha yoga and concentrated on the needs of climbers
- No need to book, just turn up. This may change as numbers grow.
Our awesome yoga instructor is Lindsay Burns. Lindsay practices Hatha and Ashtanga yoga and completed 200 hours of training as a yoga teacher in India.
He believes yoga compliments climbing very well, providing improved flexibility, injury prevention/recovery, strength, mental focus and concentration, and is keen to help the climbing community improve their lives; whether it be while climbing, with family, at work etc through connection with the breath and the body.
Here’s some awesome inspiration for you…..