Winter Chill Climbing Comp @ Pulse
The Winter Chill Social Climbing Competition is coming up at Pulse on Thursday 23rd June, kicking off at 6:30pm.
The comp is a fun social night of top roping for anyone and everyone, with different male and female entry categories depending on your age or climbing level. Competitors will have 2 hours to do as many routes as they can. A score sheet will be provided at the start of the comp with points allocated to all roped routes in the gym. Competitors can either count their EIGHT hardest climbs OR they can go for the Pumper and do as many climbs as they can in the allocated time. Sign up is from 6pm to 6:20pm on the night. No Competition Fee, just normal Pulse Entry.
There are some great prizes to give away on the night, including lucky door. So you don’t need to be the worlds best climber to win!
Get keen and get in for a climb on the ropes over the next few weeks to get ready and help keep that winter chill away!
There will be male and female categories in:
• Open A – higher level Open climbers
• Open B – climbers climbing up to grade 23 (male) and grade 21 (female)
• Open C – climbers climbing up to grade 20 (male and female)
• Pumper – open to all climbers
• Legends – born 1965 and before
• Youth A – born 1998/2002
• Youth B – born 2003 or later