Pulse Climbing holds youth climbing sessions during the school term from 4 – 5.30pm
Both beginner climbers and more experienced climbers will enjoy Youth Clinics. We offer two groups:
- Beginner – For kids aged 5 – 14 who want to learn climbing skills in a fun and relaxed environment.
- Advanced – For kids aged 12 – 18 who are ready to take their climbing to the next level.
Kids aged 12-14 can choose which group they are most comfortable in.
|Adamstown||Primary||Primary + High School||Primary||Primary||
|Warners Bay||Mixed Age Group||
Mixed Age Group
Our talented Youth Clinic coordinators ensure a fun and engaging program. Sessions include:
- basic climbing skills
- climbing games and teamwork
- foundations of movement
- strength development
- climbing-specific training techniques
- mental preparation and goal setting.
Each week the focus is on a specific aspect of climbing, with activities and games to support participant’s learning.
There are a number of pricing options:
Members: Participation in Youth Clinics is free for members.
Trial/Casual session: $35 including a full gear hire package. If you go on to book in for the whole term, your $35 is deducted from the term booking price.
Youth Clinic term booking (allows participation in one session each week for the term):
- $150 for a second child or a second day
We are an Active Kids provider, so you can put your $100 voucher towards a term pass
Gear: A full gear package is available for $5 extra/session if required.
Positions are limited. Please call or email us to register.
We also run Youth Holiday Clinics for children aged 8 and up.