Pulse Climbing is an adventure playground and the perfect hassle-free all weather venue for your child’s next birthday party!
Please note: Party packages are only available at our Adamstown and Warners Bay facilities. Our Gosford facility doesn’t have a party room, but you can bring a party group to Gosford – our standard group entry prices apply and none of the party extras below are included.
Adamstown and Warners Bay Party Packages
A Pulse Party gives kids a chance to experience the vertical realm in the safe surroundings of an indoor facility built to Australian Standards. We have great party facilitators to get you started and a great party room !
Give us a call on (02) 4023 4743 (Adamstown) or (02) 4009 1646 (Warners Bay) to book your party.
Party Price: The minimum payment is $260 which includes 10 climbers. Additional climbers above this number are charged at $26 per person
Our party package includes:
- Unlimited climbing for party guests
- Harness hire at our Adamstown facility (as Warners Bay is a bouldering gym, harnesses are unnecessary)
- Expert safety induction for all members of the party
- Exclusive use of our decorated party area with kitchenette for 2 hours
- Pulse party bags for all children
- Pulse Party Challenges (the scoreboard is to be managed by an adult from your group)
- A gift for the birthday child valued at over $30
The standard Pulse Party program is:
- Guests arrive and are greeted by our staff. The party area is available to your group.
- Party guests complete safety inductions.
- Climbing and Pulse Party Challenges.
- Birthday cake and food in the party area.
- Tidy and vacate party area.
- Unlimited – free additional climbing time.
Covid-Safe Changes to Parties
Our party rooms now have occupancy limits of 4 people at Adamstown and 15 at Warners Bay. At Adamstown we are happy to set up a table for your cake in our main climbing room, meaning you can still have a larger group.
Please make sure that all party guests are aware of the changes we have implemented to keep us covid-safe.
- 10am – 12pm
- 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- 3pm – 5pm
- 10am – 12pm
- 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- 6pm – 8pm
All climbers and belayers need to complete an online waiver before participating. Please follow the link below and complete before visiting Pulse Climbing.
We have your Pulse Climbing party invitations all ready to go! To download, click on the relevant link below.
Help make the big day run smoothly
- Book at least one week in advance
- Arrive promptly at the beginning of your party session
- Ensure the parents of all children have filled out our ONLINE waiver
- Complete the Group booking names list
- Wear comfortable clothes (joggers, comfy sport clothes)
- Ensure you have enough belayers (rope holders) for parties at our Adamstown gym. You may need to organise some extra parents or older children (over 12) to hold the rope. We suggest a climber to belayer ratio of 3:1.
- To avoid disappointment please remember our minimum climbing age is 5 years.
You are welcome to bring your own food and cake along for the party. Our party room is equipped with tables, chairs, a small kitchenette (microwave, fridge, kettle and sink). Alternatively, we can organise pizzas to be delivered on the day. This is a great option for the no fuss kids party.