We’ve all made a lot of changes to make sure we comply with restrictions and keep everyone safe. Please read all the information below before coming in for a climb.
Summary of changes
Gosford gym is closed until late August 2021, Adamstown and Warners Bay are still open.
QR Code Check-in and Check out
Everyone MUST check in with the Service NSW QR code. We can do it for you with the concierge webform if you don’t have a phone with you.
Everyone aged 12 or older MUST wear a mask in the gym. These may be removed during “strenuous exercise”. There are no exceptions, not even if you have a medical excuse.
Social Distancing and Personal Hygiene
You’ll need to keep your distance from all other people – at least 1.5 metres. Wash or sanitise your hands before and after every climb. Stay home if you are not 100% well.
You may use liquid chalk or powdered chalk contained within a chalk ball, inside a chalk bag.
Harnesses can be hired if required and will be quarantined for 2 days before being re-used, or sanitised if required earlier. Hire shoes are sanitised on return and then left to dry until the next day.
We are accepting bookings for youth clinics. Each group is strictly limited to a maximum of 10 participants (20 for term-time clinics).
Birthday Parties and Group Bookings
We are welcoming birthday party and small public group bookings with a maximum of 20 people BUT the Adamstown party room has a maximum of 4 people at a time (14 at Warners Bay). If you’re having a party at Adamstown we can set up a table in the main room for your cake.
Card Payments Preferred
We will accept cash if required, with strict cash handling protocols. Tap and go contactless payments are our preferred option.
Covid Safety Marshal
A Covid Safety Marshal will be on duty at all times that the premises are open to the public. They are responsible for ensuring our Covid-safety Plan is followed. You will know who they are as they will be wearing a special badge.
What we expect from you
- Stay at home if you:
- Have cold or flu symptoms;
- Have been to a Covid-19 hotspot venue or area within the last 14 days, or in contact with someone who has;
- Have been asked by NSW Health to self-isolate;
- Have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19; or
- Are awaiting results for a Covid-19 test.
- Wear a face mask.
- Log in and out with Service NSW.
- Wash or sanitise your hands on entry to our facility as well as before and after each climb.
- Stay at least 1.5m away from all other people (except members of your household).
- Do not use loose chalk – liquid chalk or a chalk.
- Wipe down carabiners before and after use.
- Comply with signed occupancy limits for each area of the gym.
- Practise good cough/sneeze hygiene.
- Wipe down everything you use in the training areas.
- Don’t touch your face unless you have just washed your hands.
What you can expect from us
- We review our operating procedures and policies to ensure we comply with current health recommendations.
- We communicate clearly regarding our Covid-safe Plan and requirements.
- Our staff are well trained in our Covid-safe Plan and related policies and procedures.
- We provide clear signage regarding:
- Staying home if unwell
- Social distancing
- Hand hygiene
- Cough and sneeze hygiene
- Logging in and out
- Occupancy limits for designated areas.
- We provide sanitiser, soap, paper towel, and sanitising wipes.
- We regularly clean and disinfect common surfaces.
- We remind customers of their responsibilities and enforce our policies.
If you want to get into all the detail, you can download:
- Our full Covid Safe Plan v 3.2 updated 30 July 2021.
- Updated Occupancy Limits – Adamstown – a floor plan showing occupancy limits for each area of the facility.
- Updated Warners Bay Occupancy Limits – a floor plan showing occupancy limits for each area of the facility.
- Updated Gosford Occupancy Limits – a floor plan showing occupancy limits for each area of the facility.