Welcome to the 2021 Pulse Climbing Moonboard Masters!
Running from OPEN 22nd MARCH – CLOSE 28th March 2021 across all three locations
The format of the comp would be divided into 6 grade divisions:
V3 | V4 | V5 | V6 | V7+| + PUMPFEST
Division registration should be based on your highest BM send on the Moonboard
(for example, if your highest send is V5, you would be competing in the V5 division.)
|PUMPFEST||TOP MASTER (MOST CLIMBS TICKED IN 2 HOURS)|
= 11 PRIZES IN TOTAL FOR EACH GYM
- You will be climbing Benchmark problems only (Benchmarks are problems that represent particular grades, thus grades for benchmarks are potentially more reliable than grades of other problems. You can select benchmarks under “filters” in the moonboard app.)
- To register for the comp, you must do it in person at the front counter to receive your score card. Here, you will book in a 2 hour time-slot for sometime in that week where you will get the moonboard to yourself to tick off your climbs.
- You must mark yourself honestly and once that 2 hour block is over, you must hand in your scorecard.
- Competitors are not to climb in a grade category below their ability
- Competitors cannot change their grade category once it has been recorded
- None Benchmark climbs do not count
- Only benchmarks sent DURING the competitors allocated time are counted to their scorecard
- Only Staff are allowed to tally a competitor’s TOTAL score
Best of Luck!